We are growing our team and are searching for a detail oriented, motivated, and enthusiastic individuals!
Our studio is located in a a sunny heritage building in the heart of Gastown, Vancouver. We are an open concept studio + showroom + office and all positions require a close working relationship with the designer and other team members.
E-Commerce Manager (Full time)
- Must have excellent communication skills- both written and verbal. Ideal candidate is highly personable with previous customer service experience, and A+ problem solving skills. Experience using Shopify an asset but not required.
- Website order fulfillment
- Updating website with new products and maintaining inventory
- Customer service emails and phone calls
- Shipping and logistics
- Management of showroom samples
- Assisting with showroom appointments and in-studio shoppers.
Jewellery Production Assistant: (3-5 days per week)
- Must have excellent attention to colour, detail and quality, but still be able to produce work quickly
- Excellent eyesight and dexterity- most of the pieces and chains used in our jewellery are tiny and delicate
- Jewellery experience working with fine wire and pliers
- Wire-wrapping gemstones and beads
- Jumpring assembly
- Gemstone matching and quality control
- Light hammering
- Organizing supplies
- Packing up orders for shipment
- Occasionally assisting in studio shoppers
- Implement and maintain organizational systems for product and supplies
Social Media Intern: (3-5 days per week)
You are media-hungry creative with a strong understanding and design standard for what makes a good image (probably a fellow Pinterest addict!) Experience editing content and photos, and interested in learning more on mastering social media. You have a passion for all things design related, not only in fashion but also interior design, travel, food, graphics and blogging. Please include any links to your Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram, and/or Blog if you have one. It’s very important for us to have a solid understanding of your design aesthetic to ensure it compliments ours so please include as many links to as possible to both to your work and work that inspires you or that you identify with (for example- naming your top 5 favourite Instagram accounts!) Your must be self-motivated, with loads of initiative to come up with new creative ideas.
-Conceptualizing Instagram photos and insta-stories
-Content creation with iPhone and DSLR
-Sourcing image inspiration to include in social media posts
-Creative writing and copywriting for social media captions and blog posts
-Maintaining social media calendar
-Organizing image folders
Are you our next gem? Please email your resume and availability to email@example.com. Please include job title in Subject Line. We can only respond to qualified applicants.
Looking for 3 to 5 days per week, hours are 9-5 weekdays.